If you are you looking for Guest post submission, then you have reached the right place.
Guest post submission
Are you looking for Guest post submission on DA 50+ and Monthly Pageviews 2M Website. This is our website pakainfo.com OR w3diy.com. If you want posting on it email us at [email protected]
|https://www.pakainfo.com/||Technology, General, Education|
|https://www.itsolutionstuck.com/||Technology, Careers, Education|
|Get your Website Link Here||–|
|Get your Website Link Here||–|
|https://www.infogrepper.com/||Business, Technology, General|
|https://www.smallseotables.com/||Marketing, SEO, Technology|
|https://www.gpseoagency.com/||Marketing, SEO, Technology|
|https://www.guest-posting-sites.com/||Marketing, SEO, Technology|
|https://www.seoboca.com/||Marketing, SEO, Technology|
|https://www.seo2lz.com/||Marketing, SEO, Technology|
Note: If you want to add your Guest Posting sites in this list please contact us.
Guest Blogging Strategy Guide
- Be Responsive
- Choose a Winning Topic
- Find Sites to Contribute To
- Form a Connection with the Site Owner
- Know Your Goals
- Make Your Pitch
- Promote Your Content
- Track Success
- Work That Bio
- Write Great Content
- Write More Guest Posts
Why Is Finding the Right Guest Post Site Important?
There are main 2 types of websites out there offering guest post opportunities & Guest post submission.
High-quality websites that usually:
- Are free to write for.
- Exist to serve an interest, purpose, or niche.
- Have stringent guidelines.
- Only publish great content.
Low-quality websites that often:
- Charge a fee (either directly or by association with link builders).
- Exist solely for the purpose of building links.
- Have few or no guidelines.
- Publish poor-quality content.
Publishing your guest post on a HQ website will have a positive impact on your google rankings.
How to Avoid Guest Posting Farm Site?
- Are the blog authors’ names not mentioned?
- Are there several unrelated categories in the menu?
- Does it have a “Write For Us” page?
- Is the homepage its blog page?
- Is the site’s logo the most generic thing you’ve seen all day?
- Take a look at the site’s traffic with Ahrefs. Is it low?
The benefits of guest posting
- Generating backlinks that help with SEO
- Increasing reach (and traffic)
- Expanding your network
- Growing your social media following
Email subject lines for guest post outreach
Here are some of the email subject lines you can use to announce uploading a new guest post blog.
- Exciting stuff for your blog
- Feed your content-hungry blog
- Free high-quality articles for your blog
- Great content ideas for your blog
- Guest post proposal
- Guest post request for [Blog name]
- High-quality guest post request
- I’ve got something special for your blog. Check it out!
- I’ve prepared something special for your blog
- Let’s discuss your new blog post
- Looking for an awesome blog post? We’ve got it!
- Next blog post for [Blog name]. Leave the hard work to me
- No one has blogged about this on your blog. Am I right?
- Provide value to your subscribers with this blog post
- Review these 3 blog post ideas for [Blog name]
- Something special for [Blog name]
- Upcoming guest post ideas for [Blog name]
- You haven’t covered this topic, right?
Guest Post Submission Guideline In 2023
A guide to guest posting & Guest post submission
List of specific information you need to track for Guest post submission
- Contact date
- Contact email
- Date accepted/rejected
- Date published
- Editor’s name
- Follow-up date
- Guest post ideas
- Guest post link
- Moz domain authority (DA)
- Post sent date
- Topics covered
- Website name
Find guest blogging opportunities
- Your keyword + “contribute to our site”
- Your keyword + “contributing writer”
- Your keyword + “guest article”
- Your keyword + “guest post by”
- Your keyword + “guest post”
- Your keyword + “write for us”
Formatting and content guidelines
- Add bulleted lists wherever possible to break up dense chunks
- Always use simple sentences – 20 words per sentence is a good thumb-rule
- Avoid unnecessary filler words, and stay away from buzzwords and jargon
- If you’re including images, also add the image source
- No more than 250 words in between each subheading
- Paragraphs should be no more than 3 to 5 sentences long
- Send your content in a Google Doc and give access to [email protected]
- The article must be over 1500 words
- Use H2, H3, and H4 formatting for subheadings wherever appropriate